A 20%-protein nutrient-rich ration that provides top starting, growing and finishing nutrition for a mixed flock of chickens, ducks and geese from hatch until laying age (18-20 weeks) and for turkeys from 8-10 weeks until laying age of 18-20 weeks.
This SunFresh® Recipe diet takes “natural” to a whole new level by using only the freshest, highest quality sun-grown grains and plant proteins to give birds the wholesome, healthy goodness and fresh taste they deserve. Made from natural plant-based ingredients FREE of all animal proteins and fats, it contains all the quality nutrients necessary to raise strong, healthy, beautifully colored chickens, ducks and geese from hatch, through growth and to laying age – all in one bag.
|SunFresh® Recipe||Natural Plant Proteins FREE of all animal proteins and fats for healthy, happy birds.|
|Complete & Balanced||Wholesome Nutrition for an Entire Mixed Flock of Poultry Consistent nutrition for starting and growing chickens, ducks, turkeys and geese (turkeys after 8-10 weeks) – all with the same bag of feed.|
|Superior Nutrition||Strong Start, Uniform Growth and Top Vigor Top nutrition for a fast start, consistent growth and healthy activity.|
|Essential Amino Acids||Brightly-colored Plumage and Excellent Muscle Development Enhanced with lysine and methionine to give birds the healthy nutrients they need to look great and build lean muscle.|
|Key Level of Vitamin A||Strong Reproduction and Overall Health Strong Vitamin A fortification helps birds grow into healthy breeders.|
|Proprietary Level of Vitamin E||Supports a Healthy Immune System A superior level of Vitamin E helps birds maintain a robust immune system.|
|Certified Natural||Assurance of Quality – It’s Nutrition You Can Trust Our guarantee that this is the very best feed providing safe,
natural nutrition for poultry.
How and When to Feed:
- Feed Purina® Flock Raiser® SunFresh® Recipe as the sole ration to free-range and confined chickens, ducks and geese from hatch until laying age (about 32 weeks).
- For free-range and confined turkeys, first feed Purina® Game Bird Chow® Startena® as the sole ration from hatch until 8-10 weeks old. Then feed them Purina® Flock Raiser® SunFresh® Recipe until laying age (about 32 weeks).
- At 18-20 weeks of age, feed Purina® Layena® SunFresh® Recipe free-choice to chickens; ducks will begin laying at 20 to 24 weeks of age and geese will begin laying the spring after they are born.
- Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.
A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions and the quality of management practices.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area free from rodents and insects. Never use moldy or insect-infested feed.
Animal Protein- and Fat-Free. Contact your local manufacturing plant for a current feed tag.